- What data does L&L Reklaam oü collect:
The amount of data depends on your choices when opening an account or without an account:
- First name and surname
- Company where you work (business client)
- Postal and delivery address (street, postcode, city, country)
- Your contact phone
- Your email address
- Who processes personal data and how to resolve disputes?
- The data processor, including the custodian, is L&L Reklaam oü..
- Disputes related to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support. firstname.lastname@example.org. The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (Andmekaitse Inspektsioon) (email@example.com).
- What is the data used for?
- to manage inquiries and questions;
- to improve the user experience;
- to enhance the products and services offered;
- to send a newsletter (with the consent of the client);
- for marketing purposes.
- For what purpose is personal data processed?
- The website user's IP address or other network identifiers are processed to provide the website as an information society service and to compile web usage statistics.
- Is the data transferred to whom?
- How long is personal data stored?
- It is not necessary to delete the data of the logged in user and it will be stored according to the time prescribed by law. L&L Reklaam oü deletes all data related to your www.llreklaam.ee one month after closing the www.llreklaam.ee account..
- How can the user access the data collected about him?
The collected data can be viewed by logging in to www.llreklaam.ee. Both in the "My Account" menu and in the query history.
- How can a user download information about him?
- At the moment, contact www.llreklaam.ee customer support, who will send him the necessary information.
- How can a user edit and delete information about him?
- Log in to your account and select "My Account" from the menu.
- You can correct the stored personal data, limit the scope of processing or request the deletion of the data at any time during the contact. To delete the account, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will not be shared with third parties except in cases arising from law
Here are the different types of cookies that can be used in the e-shop:
● Required / Required Cookies - These cookies are essential to allow you to navigate the website and use its elements, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you requested cannot be provided. They do not collect personally identifiable information about the visitor;
● Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages visitors visit most often and whether the website gives them error messages. They do not collect personally identifiable information about the visitor. All information they collect is aggregate and as such anonymous. It is only used to improve the performance of the website;
● Functionality cookies - These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your username, language, or region where you are located) and to provide enhanced and personalized features. For example, a website may show you local weather or traffic news by storing information about the area where you are currently located in a cookie. Functionality cookies can also be used to remember changes to text size, font, and other customizable elements on web pages. They may also be used to provide the services you request, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog post. The information collected by cookies may be anonymous and cookies will not be able to track the browsing of other websites;